Amazon Review by Rook75
5.0 out of 5 stars The Stranger in Me, a vivid and engaging read
Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2025
Format: Kindle
The Stranger in Me was such a vivid and engaging read. As a resident of the Pacific Northwest who visits Issaquah every year, I especially appreciated how the book brought the valley’s history to life. The author weaves in so many fascinating details that made me feel like I was walking alongside Roy and experiencing the world through his eyes.
Growing up alongside Roy is not only fun but also thought-provoking—there are adventures around every corner, challenges that test his character, and lessons that young readers can take with them. I think this story strikes a great balance: it’s entertaining enough to keep elementary readers hooked, while also offering depth and reflection that middle schoolers will appreciate.
Overall, this is a wonderful mix of history, adventure, and heart. I highly recommend it to families, teachers, and young readers who enjoy stories that both entertain and inspire.
Comments
Post a Comment